Saturday 10 September 2011

10 September 2011 – Malibongwe

6:30 am, the sun is still a bright orange ball low on the horizon. I went for a drive while the roads were quiet to a wall on Malibongwe drive, Randburg, that I knew was always brightly coloured and well painted. Almost every wall on the length of this main road is scattered with tags and markings. I wish I could stop for every one. Soon enough I’ll try to capture as many as I can, but for now its the murals which excite me more. On my route back I found many more locations with grafitti, my eyes dart around everywhere I go now. Finding a place to stop the car, not mid-street, is a small problem.
Centre Piece






Credits to these artists


 Below is a Google Maps view of the same road earlier in the year:
Copyrights are Google Maps

Copyrights are Google Maps

No comments:

Post a Comment